[scribus] designing instructional posters on code/programming -- lots of syntax highlighting

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Jun 12 15:06:03 UTC 2018

hi alex

> It turns out, I wasn't far from having a working solution and I now
> have a workflow that might be sufficient!

that's perfect, then!
scribus still needs to a way for syncing text sources but it does not
have to be right now : - )

> I'm embedding these pdfs in scribus.  Is there any downside to that?

depending on how you're embedding the pdfs you will lose the color
management and / or the text will be converted to outlines.

but if it's not an issue for you, it's all fine!

ciao
a.l.e