[scribus] Scribus for phone books?

Matt Hixson matthixson at actionmediaplus.com
Mon Jul 23 15:20:33 UTC 2018

I'm tentatively looking for a tool that could replace the current
software we use for paginating our phone books. From what I'm told the
hardest problem is just flowing the entries around variable sized ads.
Here's an example of what we produce:

https://www.actionyp.com/prescott,az/a/1/book/

When one of those ads changes or the size of a heading is changed it
affects how the whole book flows. Is pagination something that Scribus
does naturally or does even that require some scripting?
  -Matt