[scribus] ?==?utf-8?q? keyboard shortcuts

Ralf Mattes rm at mh-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 10 09:25:41 UTC 2018

Am Dienstag, 10. Juli 2018 09:42 CEST, JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> schrieb:

> > Is this research for the next GUI JLuc, or for your personal curiosity,
> > or else?
>
> I ask because i learn a lot from other people's experience...
> and i hope to improve the efficiency of my scribus use.
>
> I merged your shortcuts in my shortcuts set.
>
> Sharing these might also benefit other people.
>
> And who knows, some of it could also feed the scribus default shortcut set.

O.k. - here are my custom shortcuts:

 Ctr-2 for 'Fit to Width'
 Fn-7 for 'Show Control Characters' (which ould be better named 'toggle show control characters')
 Ctr-,  for 'Preference' - even so I'm using Linux I got used to that from MacOS
 Ctr-. for 'Document Setup' (I need to experiment with baseline grid settings often enough to have this
 on a dedicated shortcut.

Cheers, RalfD