[scribus] keyboard shortcuts

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Mon Jul 9 22:10:21 UTC 2018

I often set  zoom > fit to width   to something free, since I work on
several computers.

often I use CTRL+,  (the comma on the num-block) because fit to height
is CTRL+0 right next to it

I normally use two screens for Scribus work, but most of our documents
are portrait-oriented, so fit-to-width is something like a fast-zoom-in
for me, and fit-to-height takes me back to the entire page if my screen
is in landscape-orientation.

Is this research for the next GUI JLuc, or for your personal curiosity,
or else?

Take care,

Martin

--