[scribus] tables - grouping and ungrouping

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Jul 5 13:23:42 UTC 2018

On 07/05/2018 04:25 AM, ale rimoldi wrote:
> hi
>
>> On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 15:48:47 -0400
>> Joseph Hogan <ecotwo at gmail.com> dijo:
>>
>>> 1 - what is a tabulator and how do we use them.  Where are they?
>>
>> In Scribus-land there are 'tabulators' which, in the rest of the world
>> are called 'tabs.'
>
> ????
>
> i hope that you aware that tabs is the short form for tabulators...
>
> i checked in libreoffice and ms office: indeed, both use the shorter
> term.
>
> i've opened a ticket for it:
> https://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=15368
>

> if somebody wants to work on this change, feel free to provide a patch
> : - )

I normally don't mess with the code, but this was such a minor change
(in smpstylewidget.ui) that I made the change and committed. If the devs
don't like it, it can be easily switched back - it's just a string.

I'll wait to see if there are objections before closing the bug (and
updating the manual).

Greg