[scribus] tables - grouping and ungrouping

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Jul 5 08:25:04 UTC 2018


> On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 15:48:47 -0400
> Joseph Hogan <ecotwo at gmail.com> dijo:
> >1 - what is a tabulator and how do we use them.  Where are they?  
> In Scribus-land there are 'tabulators' which, in the rest of the world
> are called 'tabs.'


i hope that you aware that tabs is the short form for tabulators...

i checked in libreoffice and ms office: indeed, both use the shorter

i've opened a ticket for it:

if somebody wants to work on this change, feel free to provide a patch
: - )


More information about the scribus mailing list