[scribus] Using the Dropshadow Feature

David Burleigh david.burleigh at gmx.com
Wed Feb 28 16:43:14 UTC 2018

I'm trying to use the dropshadow feature to put a white blur behind
black text so as to make it more readable when superimposed on an
image that isn't generally light enough to give sufficent contrast to
the black text, but also not dark enough to make white text stand out.
So I set the offset to 0 in both directions and the blur at .2 inches.
The effect is almost what I'm looking for, but white blur is not white
enough, and I can't find a setting to strengthen it. Is there a better
way to accomplish this effect?