[scribus] Drop Shadows

Colin colin at madwolf.co.uk
Fri Feb 23 18:36:30 UTC 2018

Hi

I am a new member to Scribus, just fed up with Adobe.  It looks and feels good and am liking my first dive in.

BUT - does anyone know of how to create drop shadows on frames - AND - drop shadows on text, I cannot find it in the effects ??

Cheers
Colin

                                    MadWolf  Design            ~#*#"¬
                            C  o  r  p  o  r  a  t  e       I  m  a  g  i  n  g
Graphic Design :: Photography :: Large Format Digital Printing :: Publishing
                   Image scanning & Manipulation :: Web Services
_               www.madwolf.co.uk <applewebdata://4926A9C6-35A6-474C-9163-B43DD91340EC/www.madwolf.co.uk>                   colin at madwolf.co.uk <mailto:colin at madwolf.co.uk>