[scribus] highlighting many words in a text

Jean-Paul Gendner jean-paul.gendner at orange.fr
Fri Feb 23 09:54:18 UTC 2018

Hello,
     Thank you for reactions and suggestions.

     Unfortunately, my English is very poor, and I do not understand all
well (imagine if everything was in french)!

     However, I have found a workaround. As the problem comes from the
image frames with rounded corners, a solution consist of:
- disabling the text flow around the image frame,
- use instead the frame shape of a dummy frame
- and to use Font Ascent for the first line for the text frame.

     Regards,
     Jean-Paul

Hello,
     I just do it, but I am now blocked in my Work !
     Regards,
     Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul Gendner
03 88 27 03 44