[scribus] верстка стихотворений

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Feb 19 18:20:43 UTC 2018

On 02/19/2018 10:36 AM, Павел Хохлов wrote:
> Здравствуйте. Возможно, Вы сможете ответить на мой вопрос по программе -
> если нет, напишите пожалуйста, кому я могу его задать.
>
> Не могу разобраться с версткой стихотворений. У меня сборник стихов,
> который верстаю в Scribus. Каждое стихотворение нужно выравнивать по
> самой длинной в нем строке,  относительно центра (по левому краю). То
> есть как бы два текстовых поля, одно в другом - в родительском
> (охватывающем) выравнивание по центру, во внутреннем, вложенном -
> выравнивание по левому краю. Как-то так. Как это сделать - я не смог
> найти. Есть ли такая возможность в программе Scribus?

from Google Translate:

"Hello. Perhaps you can answer my question on the program - if not,
please write to whom I can ask it.

I can not understand the layout of the poems. I have a collection of
poems that I am typing in Scribus. Each poem needs to be aligned by the
longest line in it, relative to the center (left edge). That is, as if
there are two text fields, one in the other - in the parent
(encompassing) alignment in the center, in the inner, nested - alignment
to the left. Something like this. How to do it - I could not find it. Is
there such an option in the program Scribus?"

I'm not sure I understand this layout you're talking about, but it
should be possible by creating Paragraph Styles (F4), one for the
parent, one for the inner.

Greg