[scribus] Bugtracker clearing ticket submission

Jonas Bechtel post at jbechtel.de
Mon Feb 5 10:04:01 UTC 2018

Hello there,

when I was submitting a ticket the bugtracker was deniing the ticket because I had too many actions per 3600 seconds.

Problem is that the typed text gets cleared and my browser isn't capable of bringing it back*.

This is annoying as I don't want to retype everything. And it has happened the second time.

BR
 Jonas

P. S.: You will get the remaining "tickets" via this mailing list.

* I don't like my browser and I don't know whether other browsers are better, but I don't believe so as the browser market seems to be somewhat concentrated.