[scribus] {Spam?} how to empty an image frame please

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Fri Feb 2 18:43:52 UTC 2018

Thank you Greg and Craig for good input. Sorry, I was off-desk for
several days, transmogrifying two machines and four translation systems.

I will do a simple "clear-content" (how could I have not found that one
in my context menu?...) for certain documents with simple "vanilla"
illustrations.

And I will do more elaborate templating, where we have "more design
effort" to carry-over to the template-customers, using some of Greg's
good ideas.

Much appreciated. Today in an internal Linux user list, I gave another
testimony for Scribus and for how far it has matured recently. I did
mention this list again as a real feature in favour of Scribus.

greetings,

Martin

Sorry about the spam warnings, this is beyond my influence, comes from
our local internet provider here in West Africa.