[scribus] Exporting with transparency - alpha channel

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Fri Dec 28 14:43:38 UTC 2018

Simon,

you made my day! And I cannot believe I missed that little box (I have
it in my 1.5.5svn and in my 1.5.4). So blushing. I often tell my team
that 90% of all their computer problems could be fixed by reading ALL
that is shown on their screens... Seems I need to swallow my own
medicine more.

I just tested it - and it works perfectly. So no more detours through
GIMP. Since I can export from Scribus at perfect 512 x 512 pixels I can
from now on export straight into my Android Studio project asset folder.

Scribus can do it all - if we manage to find where the feature is.

greetings and thanks,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin