[scribus] Not Able To select An Object

LYNDHURST-M allokusa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:21:20 UTC 2018

Thanks for your reply.

 After playing with this for two days I finally realized that this was a
"sticky key" problem and sure enough I found sticky tools checked on the
insert menu.

As this also happened in the recent install of 1.4.7 does this mean that
sticky tools checked is the default, or did the new install inherit sticky
tools from the previous install of Scribus 1.4.5?

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>