[scribus] Cannot run the Fedora 29 version or the AppImage

Doug Hutcheson owlbrudder at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 22:11:25 UTC 2018

Thanks Craig and Greg. It must be that I had a phantom 1.4.6 lurking
behind a curtain, but the interesting thing is that running 'scribus'
from a terminal before I compiled the trunk version just resulted in
errors - this was what started the whole issue for me. After compiling
the trunk, running 'scribus' brought up 1.4.6. Curious, but now
irrelevant I guess. If I understand correctly, compiling the trunk
version will always get me the latest development version (1.5.5 at the
moment)?

Thanks again for all the help.
Doug.