[scribus] how to download scribus

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Fri Aug 24 15:45:16 UTC 2018

And if you're wondering which version to download:

For Windows 10 (presumably 64-bit ?) you have the stable version at
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/scribus/files/scribus/1.4.7/scribus-1.4.7-windows-x64.exe/download>
and the development version at
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/scribus/files/scribus-devel/1.5.4/scribus-1.5.4-windows-x64.exe/download>.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli

Þann fös 24.ágú 2018 15:28, skrifaði Craig Bradney: