[scribus] Master pages not working as expected

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Thu Aug 23 10:33:56 UTC 2018

> If you want master layouts, you can create those in separate Scribus
> documents. And then import them (even page-wise) as needed.

Or use the Scrapbook.

Doubleclicking an item in the scrapbook will insert it onto the page at the
same coordinates as when the content was sent to the Scrapbook, so it's a
very good way to store pre-defined page layouts.

I think many people are not aware of that but instead drag items from the
Scrapbook onto the page, but then the placement will be where you drop it.
(I did this mistake first and for a long time thought the Scrapbook was
useless due to this.)

/Peter