[scribus] Copy and Paste images from exported PDF files

Simon Heimbach s.heimbach at explosive-software.de
Sun Aug 12 10:38:31 UTC 2018

Hi Matt,

when I get you right, you want to extract images from an existing pdf.
If so - and bear in mind that am on linux - I would recommend you
pdfimages from poppler: https://poppler.freedesktop.org/

The programme extracts all embedded images from a given pdf in its
native resolution.

I'm sure it does work on Windows, but I can't give you any advice on
installing it.

Hope that helps,
Simon