[scribus] Accessing files across a network

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Thu Oct 12 01:44:39 UTC 2017

That worked, Martin, thanks.

Having to do it this way is a bit of extra work, and requires extra
knowledge another user may not have.

I think the Scribus file selector should be fixed to just show the
network and let you access a folder the same way you would in Explorer.

IMO, the file selector has a lot of shortcomings anyway.

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.11.6