[scribus] Markup support for the Story Editor

wagner jussiani wantjuss at yahoo.com.br
Tue May 2 19:40:09 UTC 2017

Hey, All:

What about markup support for  Scribus? This thought ocurred me when I recently saw multimarkdown. If I could define some elements of text formatation (fonts, paragraphs, pages, columns, tables, and others) in a appropriate field in the Story Editor (or anywhere else, like menu edit styles), linking them to markup symbols, then I could write a text in another word processor with markup and Scribus could apply the text formatation associated with each markup symbol  in a automatic way.

What do you think about?

Wagner