[scribus] Scribus Generator: turn your data in beautiful documents

Federico Ciliberti ciliberti at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:49:37 UTC 2017

Amazing!

I was thinking about something like this for a while. I own a local
(Firmat, Santa Fe, Argentina) newspaper and use scribus 1.5.3 to build it.
After a while works tends to be repetitive. I think using your script will
save me some time on placing title, excerpt and body on each page.

By the way http://firmat24.com.ar is our webpage, there you can see digital
version of printed newspaper.

Thanks for share it!!

Federico Ciliberti