[scribus]   story editor. (Gregory Pittman and others)

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 14:39:40 UTC 2017

Like some others, I mainly use Story Editor for longer articles, especially when several text boxes are chained together.  I usually adjust things like font size, line spacing, etc. in the Text Box.
The one thing that I would appreciate in SE is spell checking (with the ability to select the language, as I can in LibreOffice, and in my E-Mail and Browsers). As it is now, f I am writing something at all lengthy, I usually do so in LibreOffice (without any significant formatting), then copy the text into SE after I have checked the spelling and possibly the grammar.
Murray