[scribus] Quick route to story editor.

scrib at wexfordpress.com scrib at wexfordpress.com
Tue Mar 14 22:13:41 UTC 2017

I know that at least one of the developers doesn't like the story editor
but I respectfully disagree. I use nothing else for text.
 The latest revision I have (21814) has no icon on the icon bar allowing
one to draw a text frame with easy access to the story editor.

 So what is the most direct way to create a text frame  and then edit the
frame in the story editor?

 Second question: Is there a way to put the story editor icon on my icon
bar permanently?

 Third question: Are there plans to eliminate the story editor in the
future?

 All answers appreciated.

 Jphn Culleton