[scribus] Page numbering

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Mar 8 10:38:46 UTC 2017

Not a bug:

I also got Scribus 1.5.2 on Windows 10.

New document.

Master page normal.

Created a text frame at the bottom, underneath the margin.

Inserted page number place holder.
(The font was my Scribus default, Charis SIL at the moment)

Created ten fresh pages and applied master page "normal".

I can see all ten page numbers correctly in Scribus. Can you?

I can export to PDF, using Scribus-PDF-export. And I can see all ten
page numbers correctly in my PDF document; viewing with Adobe Reader.
I used all the defaults for this export.

I can also print directly from Scribus (which I normally never need) and
I also see the ten page numbers correctly.
I used all the defaults for printing.

So this can be done. If you provide more detail, this list can certainly
help you figure it out.

hth

Martin

--