[scribus] PDF X-1a:2001 disappeared.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Mar 6 19:17:09 UTC 2017

On 03/06/2017 01:25 PM, scrib at wexfordpress.com wrote:

> [...]

Where? If it's in a document already open, you have to do this in
Document Setup, not Preferences. At the top of the Color Management tab
is a box to check for Activate Color Management.

 I also made
> sure that under the color tab of
>  the pdf export routine "printer" was chosen (this should be the default
> imo)

This won't make any difference. You should also get a choice of PDF X-1a
for screen/web.

>  Still no X-1a:2001 choice.  The Chen book (2010 edition) says use Adobe
> Acrobat Distiller to convert to the desired format.

Chen didn't know how to do it either.

Greg