[scribus] Kerning on Windows 10 with Scribus 1.4.6

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Thu Mar 2 09:08:02 UTC 2017

I tried to see this. On Windows 10 64bit and Scribus 1.4.6

Calibri bold version 6.12

All the combinations of lower case f with other characters look fine.

I am no expert on kerning, but since c and d are rounded similar to e
(on the left side where meeting the f) and since they show roughly the
same distance, it just looks right to me.

So do you really have 1.4.6 and 1.5.2 on the same machine, and using the
same font-file? Get around? I would first try to get a fresh copy of the
font and see what happens. Next I would try a fresh installation of the
offending Scribus.

I hope my non-confirmation will help you towards sleuthing out your problem.

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin
responsable GʊGʊ