[scribus] text along path & other little things

Simon Heimbach s.heimbach at explosive-software.de
Tue Jun 13 15:23:38 UTC 2017

Am 13.06.2017 um 15:54 schrieb Gregory Pittman:
>> 5. Export as Image only makes it possible to enter integer resolution;
>> with page 160mmx90mm (16:9), I could not export to 1920x1080 exactly
>> due to rounding (304dpi too little, 305dpi too much, with things like
>> 1920x1081) and had to make the page a fraction of mm smaller so that
>> the resulting pixel size is right.
>>
> If the precise end size is important, why not just export to PDF?

Hi!

I like doing my presentations in Scribus and use images because they are
much quicker to decode when presenting live. So I use this function, too.

There's a dirty hack: In the export-dialogue you change the size and
resolution step by step to get the right dimension of the image. Could
be easier. But works.

Hope that helps!
Simon