[scribus] Laidout

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Fri Jun 2 11:50:25 UTC 2017

> Text section in Scribus and adjust as desired. In Laidout you grab the
> top or bottom of the frame and as you drag it up or down the line
> spacing changes.

Sounds like the way Coreldraw and similar tools work. This is certainly
a nice way to design a single page, e. g. poster artwork. For serious
typographic work with many pages (catalogues, books, even leaflets) I
would prefer a program like Scribus.

For some kind of work, it would be nice to have something like this in
Scribus. Maybe kinda specialized frame in addition to the ones we have.

Regards
Rolf