[scribus] Access to e.g. rembrandt.png files.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Jul 24 19:36:49 UTC 2017

On 07/24/2017 01:15 PM, William Bader wrote:
> [...]

Once you find the doc/ directory (in share/ somewhere, depending on
where you've installed your Scribus), the images for the manual are in
doc/scribus/en/images/.

You can also find them wherever you've downloaded your svn, where doc/
should be a toplevel directory: doc/en/images/

I'll also mention that you can use your browser and go to
doc/en/menu.xml -- there is a "secret" XSL file which will interpret the
XML for a web page. This may be helpful in finding out the names of
particular images.

Greg