[scribus] Question - Exception Stack Overflow

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Jan 29 19:57:47 UTC 2017

On 01/29/2017 02:40 PM, Birgitte Jannerup wrote:

> DID YOU RECEIVE MY MAIL BELOW?

You might try just playing with parameters. One thing to consider is
that 300 pages is a bit much for Scribus in general, so carving that
down may help.
Also, since Scribus can't import Word formatting, maybe save as plain
text, import and see if that helps.

If you need some formatting, use LibreOffice to import your Word
document, save as ODT file, then import to Scribus.

Greg