[scribus] Question - Exception Stack Overflow

Birgitte Jannerup hollyhock67 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:40:06 UTC 2017

DID YOU RECEIVE MY MAIL BELOW?

________________________________
Fra: Birgitte Jannerup <hollyhock67 at hotmail.com>
Sendt: 24. januar 2017 12:49
Til: scribus at lists.scribus.net
Emne: Question - Exception Stack Overflow

Hi there

I have a problem when importing texts to Scribus that is making me kind of crazy [😊]

When I import a Word text (I use Windows 10) of about 300 pages into Scribus I get a message saying "Exception Stack Overflow" which I have to say "ok" to and then the programme crashes.

It happens both when I use Scribus 1.4.6 and when I use 1.5.2.

But the "funny" thing is that it only happens on one of my computers, on the other one it works fine and the two computers are identical.

What do I do about it?

Thanks
Birgitte Jannerup