[scribus] Scribus 1.5.3 - Import text curious behaviour

Doug Hutcheson owlbrudder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:45:02 UTC 2017

Fedora 25, Scribus 1.5.3 svn

Feedback on the testing version - is there a better place I should send
this to?

I created a new document ten pages long. On each page I created a text
box the full size of the available space (i.e. not including margins).
I linked all text boxes. I then imported a long document containing a
number of paragraph styles and fonts.

Every page of the Scribus document that started with text in a
monospace font (i.e. computer code listing) has the text box displayed
with a mid-grey background; every page the started with any other font
displayed with no background.

Not important, but strange behaviour.

Kind regards,
Doug Hutcheson