[scribus] Spell checker

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Jan 24 23:27:10 UTC 2017

On 01/24/2017 07:59 AM, wena-parry at talktalk.net wrote:
> Is there a Welsh Spell checker at all, and how do I use it if such be available?

As far as I can tell, this seems to be broken in Scribus.
You can certainly set Welsh as the language for Scribus, and you can get
a Welsh dictionary, but I can't seem to get it to work in Scribus, or at
least work properly.

When I try to use it, and this is with 1.4.6, 1.4.7svn, or 1.5.3svn, the
language keeps reverting to English after each word, and this is with
setting the language in Preferences to Welsh.

Maybe someone else has some insight.

Greg