[scribus] 1.5.3

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Mon Jan 9 11:11:03 UTC 2017

Hello and happy 2017,

I am reading in several threads that users are already working with
version 1.5.3

So I checked on the Scribus website under Development Candidates and
only found 1.5.2

A while ago there was an announcement for 1.5.3 and also a request for
testing. I am drooling to get a copy of 1.5.3 and would gladly use it
for small projects and provide feedback.

But I am not an IT-person (not even a pro DTP person) and I cannot
compile at the moment - many other things on my list, many computers to
repair and one car too.

So reminder: If you want many many more users for testing (and singing
praises to the developers) please consider providing some installation
files. (For me Windows 10 pro 64bit would be most convenient, but Ubuntu
would also be interesting.) Please.

Greetings,

Martin