[scribus] persian page number

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jan 9 08:54:40 UTC 2017

hi

On 09/01/17 08:46, Peter Nermander wrote:

>> essentially better than my solution, just an alternative), but the
>> Master Pages are still underneath everything else.
>>

> A.l.e wrote:
> "in 1.5.3 the layers ordering is respected across the master page / page
> boundary."
>
> So from what I understand, in 1.5.3 Master Pages are NOT underneath
> everything else.
>
> I haven't tried it so I don't know if if affects both level and layer, or
> only layers.
>
> This means you can put items on a Master Page that will appear on top of
> items on the page.

exactly, as long as you put the master page numbers in a layer that is
on top of another layer and put the content in the lower layer.

if it does not work, it's a bug :-)

the steps to reproduce are very simple: create two layers with things on
both of them, both in the master page and the page.
and play around with the order of the layers :-)

ciao
a.l.e