[scribus] persian page number

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Jan 8 14:27:08 UTC 2017

On 01/08/2017 07:17 AM, ale rimoldi wrote:
> hi muhamad and greg,
>
>> On 01/07/2017 04:04 PM, Muhamad Moghadam wrote:
>>> But i have a new problem. when i add image frame for whole page,
>>> page number will be hidden!!!
>>>
>>> how can i fix it?
>>>

>> There's (almost) always a workaround.
>> [...]
>
> No, sorry, that's not a good way to do it with 1.5.3 :-)
> (but it's the way you have to do it with 1.4...)

A good way to do it is any way that works.

> eh eh, you cannot stop the progress!
>
> in 1.5.3 you can put the the page number on a layer that will be on top
> of the layer where your content is.
>
> that is: in 1.5.3 the layers ordering is respected across the master
> page / page boundary.

I can't get this to work probably because I don't understand your
explanation. Can you give the steps to reproduce? It sounds to me that
instead of putting the frame on a level higher than the image, you put
it on a layer higher than the image's layer (and therefore not
essentially better than my solution, just an alternative), but the
Master Pages are still underneath everything else.

Greg