[scribus] persian page number

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Jan 8 00:26:48 UTC 2017

On 01/07/2017 05:01 PM, Muhamad Moghadam wrote:
> thank a lot, it works. But I could not change their color. I create a new
> master page and a small text frame and a Page Number character in it and change
> their color to red. then i apply that master page to current page. But it
> did not work!!!
>
> Also i have two question about tables in 1.5.3.
>
> I need to remove external border, I click f2 for properties. but i don't
> see a none option for color of table border!!!.
>
> Also I need to change gap between table internal borders or wide of
> internal borders and their colors.

It's safe to say that tables are broken. About all I could do to get the
color of the borders to disappear was to edit the SLA file with a text
editor.
There is a Table tab in Properties, but it doesn't seem to work. You
supposedly have an ability to change color, but there is no choice for
None, and even changing it to White didn't make any difference.

As far as the color in page numbering, it seems a bit quirky, but I was
eventually able to make a color change, so keep trying, or delete the
original and make a new one.

Greg