[scribus] persian page number

Muhamad Moghadam msm1365 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:01:02 UTC 2017

thank a lot, it works. But I could not change their color. I create a new
master page and a small text frame and a Page Number character in it and change
their color to red. then i apply that master page to current page. But it
did not work!!!

Also i have two question about tables in 1.5.3.

I need to remove external border, I click f2 for properties. but i don't
see a none option for color of table border!!!.

Also I need to change gap between table internal borders or wide of
internal borders and their colors.

--
*In God we Trust.*

*www.truckdriver.ir <http://www.truckdriver.ir>*