[scribus] persian page number

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Jan 7 21:04:45 UTC 2017

On 01/07/2017 02:43 PM, Muhamad Moghadam wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I use scribus 1.5.3 in Persian language. My problem is with page numbering.
>
> Page numbers are only English, how can i change it to Persian or Arabic
> numerics?

I can't promise this will work, but try this:

After you have opened a document, go to File > Document Setup and select
Sections. Here is where you can decide the sort of numbering scheme for
page numbers, which page you wish to have numbering start on, what
number to start with. There seems to be a number of choices other than
English numbers and letters.

Numbering is typically done, of course, on Master Pages, so that you get
the benefit of the automatic numbering scheme.

Greg