[scribus] Screen resolution adjustable?

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Fri Jan 6 06:46:21 UTC 2017

> After ten years I bought me a new computer with a much higher screen resolution (227ppi).
> Is it possible to adjust Scribus’ interface resolution, for instance to get sharper character outlines? This would be great.
>
> Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

I recently bought a new laptop with a Retina display, and encountered the same issue. Unfortunately, there is no solution to this problem yet, but it's being worked on.

It's one of the polishing issues for the 1.6.0 release that need to be addressed once the major changes in 1.5.x have been stabilised.

Christoph