[scribus] designing instructional posters on code/programming -- lots of syntax highlighting

Fahad Al-Saidi fahad.alsaidi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:58:25 UTC 2017

> Hi Alec,
>
> Please try the following: Enable sytax hightlighting for the language you
are using in Kate or KWrite (assuming you are using Linux or *BSD). Export
the file as HTML.

> Launch LibreOffice Writer (*not* LibreOffice Writer Web), open the HTML
file and save it as ODT. You can then import the ODT file into a Scribus
text frame with all colours intact.

This seems like a great solution, though I can't seem to get it to work.
I get the HTML markup in LibreOffice, and then in Scribus after saving
as ODT.

Greg

___

The above solution doesn't work for me but what works for me is copying the
code from firefox and paste it into libreoffice writer then save it as ODT
then import it into scribus.
Cheers,
Fahad Al-Saidi