[scribus] Text flow around a frame

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Mon Jan 2 14:17:05 UTC 2017

*Hi Ken*

Am I missing something here!!??

I use Scribus, (several years now), currently 1.4.6, (because my Linux
distro will not up-date until a "stable" version is produced!!), and I
produce a monthly +/- 60 page Journal each month. My publication has
lots of Text Boxes and Image Boxes in it. To control the Text Box
margins I go to 'Text' > 'Columns and Text Distances' and this works 100%.

My big gripe is the Image Boxes - to put a gap in between the Image and
the Text there seems to be no equivalent like for the Text Box so my
"work-round" is to put a Text Box on top of the Image Box and re-size it
to give me the margin I want.

Hope this might help and best wishes to you and all Forum Members for 2017!!

IanW