[scribus] Question from a complete newbie

Michelle Allegretti michelle.allegretti at canonical.com
Tue Feb 14 12:32:07 UTC 2017

For me Scribus is wonderful. I created a 180 page technical training
manual and it worked really well. I haven't upgraded to the latest
version yet, I use 1.4.6. I just had to make sure I saved frequently.
But I did that with MS Word which couldn't begin to do what Scribus can.
And to me, LibreOffice is a throttled Word.