[scribus] Fwd: Re: Wieder zurück mit Problemen

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Feb 11 15:06:45 UTC 2017

On 02/11/2017 08:59 AM, Albrecht Will wrote:
> Am Freitag, 10. Februar 2017, 14:04:22 CET schrieb Gregory Pittman:
>> On 02/07/2017 03:06 PM, Albrecht Will wrote:
>>> Hi, for now I can say TOC works well when I removed endnotes. I created 3
>>> TOCs using attributes in textframes.
>>> What a relief!
>>> Albrecht
>>
>> Here is something else to have a look at:
>>
>> https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Export_list_of_frames_and_page_numbers
>>
>> This is a script I created to output a list of frames with their page
>> numbers. If you end up doing a TOC manually, this might be a help in the
>> process.
>> This just gives the name of the frame and its page number. In the case
>> of image frames, it also adds the filename. I looked to see if there was
>> a way to get the Attributes of a frame using Scripter, but not that I
>> can tell.
>>
>> Greg
>>
>> ___
>> Scribus Mailing List: scribus at lists.scribus.net
>> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
>> See also:
>> http://wiki.scribus.net
>> http://forums.scribus.net
>
> Hallo Greg,
> thanks for this possibility to have a second chance if the build-in function
> dos not work. Till now it works.
> But this is the possiblitiy to aks where I can find the way to install scripts.

Scripts can be anywhere on your computer. You make a plain text file of
the listing as shown on the wiki page, for example, by copying it to a
text editor (on Windows there is Notepad, Linux has many choices), then
save it as plain text. For the wiki example above, you could choose a
name like 'extract_info.py'.
Then, when in Scribus, in the menu, choose Scripter > Execute script...
(Script > Script ausführen...) and a file dialog pops up for you to find
your saved script. Click OK and the script runs. (Zuletzt verwendete
Scripte shows any recent scripts of your own that you have run).

Greg