[scribus] please unsubsribe

cbannister at slingshot.co.nz cbannister at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Feb 7 07:29:05 UTC 2017

On Sun, Feb 05, 2017 at 01:40:46PM -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 02/05/2017 04:52 AM, Jan Gerritsen wrote:
> >Please unsubscribe
>
> I'm sorry, but there's nobody on this list who can do that for you. You'll
> have to follow the link in the boilerplate at the bottom of every post
> *including this one* to the place where you can unsubscribe yourself.

Or if you don't want to go to all the trouble of starting a web
browser to do a simple task like this then:

email
scribus-request at lists.scribus.net
with the subject unsubscribe

Please note the spelling! It's 'unsubscribe"
not 'unsubsribe'.

--
The media's the most powerful entity on earth.
They have the power to make the innocent guilty