[scribus] Wieder zurück mit Problemen

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Feb 6 00:05:19 UTC 2017

On 02/05/2017 03:42 PM, Albrecht Will wrote:
> Guten Abend,
>
> seit 2007 nutze ich scribus mit großer Zufriedenheit. Deswegen habe ich einige
> Jahre pausiert in der Liste und melde mich jetzt zurück. Es sind doch einige
> Probleme, die ich in der Version 1.5.3 habe. Hilfe dabei zu erhalten, wäre
> eine große Erleichterung.
> Z.Zt. arbeite ich an einer historischen Sammlung über meine Heimatstadt.
> Bilder und Texte sind enthalten.
> Heute habe ich Probleme mit dem Einrichten eines von vier
> Inhaltsverzeichnissen. Ich finde einfach das Tüpfelchen auf dem i nicht, trotz
> 10-maliger Kontrolle der Einstellungen. Ich habe in den
> Dokumenteneinstellungen den Typ gelöscht und neu erstellt, ebenso den
> Zielrahmen und den Stil. Ich weiß jetzt nicht weiter.
> Gruß in die Ferne
> Albrecht

Here is a translation I smoothed out from Google Translate:

"Good evening,

Since 2007 I have been using scribus with great satisfaction. That is
why I have some
years have passed without posting on the list, but am back now. There
are some
problems I have in version 1.5.3. Help with this would be a great relief.

Specifically, I am working on a historical collection about my hometown.
Images and texts are included.
Today I have had problems with setting up one of four
Tables of contents. I just can not find the icing on the cake, despite
10 changes in the settings. I have in the Document Settings deleted the
settings, then
recreated, as well as in the frame and the style. I do not know what
else to do.

Greetings from a distance
Albrecht"

Hallo Albrecht,

My German isn't so conversational, so I'll respond in English.
Here is a wiki page, rather brief, but it gives the basic instructions
in setting up a TOC. Once you set up the parameters in Document Settings
AND with the Attributes of the frames, you need to select Extras >
Generate Table of Contents (Extras > Inhaltsverzeichnis erstellen) to
see anything in your intended frame.

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Creating_a_Table_of_Contents

Gruß,

Greg