[scribus] An idea for a script (or more likely 2 scripts)

xemoth at gmx.com xemoth at gmx.com
Sun Dec 3 23:36:43 UTC 2017

> The idea on a larger scale would be to expand each of these to include a
> number of label types. In Python, all you need is a list to plug into
> the setHGuides and setVGuides commands, so you would select your label
> type and the values selected accordingly.
>
> This isn't difficult Python scripting, though it would be
> time-consuming, so I didn't want to proceed further without some
> indication from the mail list that it seems to be worth doing.

Hi Greg,

I know you have said you are done with this, but I did try the A4 script.

"It didn't work" so I set about making it work.  In the process I came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Particularly when you can get pdf templates, see https://uk.onlinelabels.com/EU30007.htm (templates) for example.

--

Owen