[scribus] need a wiki-whisperer please

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Thu Aug 17 20:27:49 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just noticed that the entry-page for the success stories on our wiki
does show all years up to 2016 but not 2017:

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Category:Success_Stories

There is a page for 2017, here:

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Success_stories_2017

And it looks properly tagged for category:

[[Category:Success_Stories]]

So maybe all that is needed is some trigger to render the entry page afresh?

I noticed some inconsistencies in the capitalisations on some of the
page names, look at the initial "s" of stories, compare the links for
2011 and 2012. But this should not prevent 2017 from getting its own
link, I believe.

Sorry, I do not know enough about wikis to fix this.

greetings,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin