[scribus] Image Formatting Question

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed Aug 2 13:41:09 UTC 2017

Image Copy and Placement: When creating an additional page to a document I
> often find I want to copy and paste images from previous pages and place
> them in exactly the same position (particularly with logos, headers and
> footers). Is there an easy way to copy and paste in position on a new page.

For these issues, I'd say you shold also have a look at Master Pages (does
not work as page templates though, rather page "backgrounds") and the
Scrapbbok (double-clicking items in the Scrapbook will insert them using
the same location as when they wee sent to the Scrapbook).

/Peter