[scribus] Where is Kunda?

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Sat Apr 29 08:38:54 UTC 2017

> On 29 Apr 2017, at 10:10, JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> wrote:
>
> Le 28/04/2017 à 16:25, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
>> On 04/28/2017 08:37 AM, benedek wrote:
>>> Hi everybody.
>>>
>>> Somebody know where is Kunda? What happened to him? He is coming back?
>>>

>> Kunda said he needed a break, for what reason we don't know, but he
>> kindly let us know he would be stepping out of things. He didn't say
>> if/when he might be back, but he'll certainly be welcomed back again.
>
> I'm afraid he once came back on irc, seemed to be willing to learn C++
> but his newbee questions were not wellcomed.
> Maybe there was some musunderstanding also.

No, this is totally incorrect. He did not come back asking about learning C++. There was no misunderstanding. We had private conversations with him that were not on IRC. He just reprioritised stuff in his life.

> Rude behaviour is not totally uncommon on scribus irc.
> As for me I remember having received rude "CRAP !" answers.
> As sexism previously mentionned here, it repells nice people.
> This is sad but i think it's better not to hide that
> so there can be a change for the better.

Those sexist remarks were related to things you wrote that were misunderstood, more than likely due to language differences.

Move on, its a big world.

Craig